The most social day I've had in 2 weeks!

Good evening :) 

Yes, it is the evening, and no, I have not spent 2 hours of my day watching GLEE. I was out being social (do you believe me?).

Kevin and Sandy (Chris' parents) arrived in Vancouver this morning and I met them just in time for lunch (how convenient haha!). We then walked around Vancouver's West-end looking at the shops and enjoying the sites. We stopped for groceries at a market on Davie St and of course the BC Liquor Store. We then made it back to the hotel and sat and relaxed (whew, stressful day). After a while we decided to go for another walk (keep in mind there are 11 of us). So we walked all the way down Davie to English Bay Beach and walked around there for a while. We then stopped at Lolitas on Davie (they let us know about 5 times that they do not normally accomodate for 11 people) but we sat down and enjoyed it non-the-less. Well at least I did. The guacamole is to die for there and their seasoned, still-hot-tortilla chips are amazing! Afterwards we walked back to the hotel and shortly after I headed home. 

I am just finishing rooting through the bag that Mom sent up with K and S. Lots of goodies inside including: a lot of photo frames that I could not take up on my first trip (thanks Mom!) and some letters that arrived for me at home since I have been away ( I love letters *hint*hint* heehee). 
Tomorrow is going to be a big day including the Vancouver Aquarium annnd Stanley Park. Super excited! Also it is Kevin's Birthday tomorrow so I think we are going out for dinner- YUM! 

Otherwise all is well and I enjoyed my day out with 10 people- seriously the most people I've talked to in a week haha :) 

Tata for now, and I'll say hi to Nemo for you at the aquarium :)

xox
A.

Comments

Popular Posts