Do I need a title?

Today was a lovely day. Woke up to overcast skies so plans to go to the beach with Steveo fell through *sigh*(tough life). 

I spent a good chunk of the morning on a skype call and then sent some follow up e-mails to jobs I applied to. It turns out I got an interview and it went well, but am not sure for sure if I have the job. As mentioned yesterday, I'll keep you posted. 

While I was on campus for the interview, I checked out the farmers market on campus. It is different than the one at Queens because the farmers do not actually come to the market, but their produce does. A group of volunteers sell the products for the vendors. The idea is that the farmers do not need to take time out of a busy schedule to sit on top of a mountain hoping the sales of the day make it worth their time. Interesting concept! I spoke with a few volunteers and hopefully that weekly market (which also happens to be on Wednesdays) will soon become part of my weekly routine (as a volunteer and as a foodie!).

I came home and did some yoga (all on my own) and it felt great! Then I made dinner (in case you were wondering what I ate, it was: a salad with chicken, raspberry goat cheese, celery, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers- with a sweet creamy poppyseed dressing. Can you say YUMMERS! ha. )

Otherwise I worked on this blog (my writing skills are not sharp so it even took me a while to write the mediocre article on Alone-ness). Regardless, the poem is awesome and you should check it out!

xox
A.

Comments

Popular Posts