Going crazy 123456 switch

Not that today was that bad, but...The past few days have been slow and therefore pretty hard on me I guess...

Yesterday I made spaghetti sauce (YUM) and banana bread. The banana bread unfortunately did not turn out...very disappointing... it's a long story and  I won't tell you exactly what went wrong BUT it involved me eating half a loaf, then throwing out both loaves. Gross. 

 I went for a really long walk tonight before dinner, and walked right down to the water (east of Burrard Inlet in Burnaby) and I got some really cool views of the north shore mountains and the Rockies- even saw some snow caps! You know, even though I am surrounded by mountains I feel like they are so inaccessible. You might think that's weird, but it's not because it takes me over an hour to get to them via public transit and when I get there, there are so many people- it almost feels like you are being robbed of the experience of being in the mountains... Anyway, I guess I am looking forward to meeting people who I can go camping with...

Going to the exhibition tomorrow (check it out here: Pacific National Exhibtion ) hopefully if the weather is nice, woot! and Sunday, Sandy and Kevin arrive! I am very excited for their company! 

That is all for now, my heart isn't as light tonight. 

xox
A.

Comments

Popular Posts