Hire Me?


I was up before 10 today. This is a first for practically my whole time here (3 weeks). I think of it as recovering from the stress of moving. Ha, do you buy it? Eventually I will back-log and tell about the beginning here...maybe. 

I had peanut butter toast and yogurt with fresh strawberries in it for breakfast. YUM. Beautiful clear skies and 30 degrees. hot hot hot!
Then I made my way up to SFU campus to apply to a serving job in person (apparently they like that) and apparently I am crazy enough to work as a waitress again. This resto is cool though, Club Ilia Eatery and Lounge: it is all about using local produce and creating healthy meals. Check it out here: Club Ilia on Facebook I’ll let you know how it goes (i.e. me potentially working there).
For the rest of the day, I cleaned the apartment, napped (first nap in my new bed), went for a run, made pasta with olive oil and parm cheese for dins and chatted with my fam and Christophe... annnd... nope I think that’s it. A tough life I lead, huh? This is why I am slowly going crazy and maybe this contributes a little bit to why I am a little lonely. Hence why I am so keen to get a job (well, that and the cash-factor).

Did I mention that it is 2 months minus 1 day until Chris arrives? Just sayin'.


xox
A.

Comments

Popular Posts