Nude Beach. Enough said.


Now, just to get all caught up this is what I have been up to since the trip.

Friday Sept 3
  • Wreck Beach- Who: me and new friends! Hooray! What: Nude Beach just off UBC Campus. Lots of schlong, lots of old schlong. Yes I was in my bating suit, yes I was wearing sunglasses, no I did not buy alcoholic beverages/marijuana from nude solicitors walking along the beach.Why: it was beautiful and sunny and warm
  • Richmond Night Market- Who: me and the same new friends! Hooray! What: Market open from 7pm-12am on the weekends in the summer. Lots of cool booths, live band (not so cool), and lots and lots of food (including deep friend oreo cookies which we may or may not have tried). Just the people and some of the things at the booths provide hours of entertainment. Must go back!
Saturday Sept 4
  • Apartment clean up! (no explanation required)
  •  Burnaby Farmers Market- after a stressful bout of transportation difficulties (working around buses that only come every half hour) my new friend Annie and I finally made it to Burnaby Farmers Market only to rush(because everyone was packing up) and buy super expensive veggies and bread. Am going to have to think about the fesability of me attempting to buy mostly local. Seems to be more expensive here than Ontario. Such an internal dilemna....
  • Metropolis at Metrotown- gargantuan mall in Metrotown in search of school supplies. Super stressful, so many people. Ended up scoring a good deal at Joe Fresh. Gotta love Joe Fresh. 
  • Sweet run. 
Sunday Sept 5
  • Groceries- trying to fill in the gaps missed at the farmers market
  • Work out!
  • Write my gigantic post about the REM orientation trip!
  • Yep, that's about it. 
School starts on Tuesday! I am going to get organized tomorrow and... pack my lunch and tie my shoes tight and hope I don't get in a fight (Billy Madison anyone?). EEK. Back to school, and its not back to Queens...so bizarre. Good bizarre, but still bizarre.

xxoxoxo
Aimée

Comments

Popular Posts