It's cold but not raining!!


I flew by myself because Chris was working for another week before he came home. 
Greeted by my Dad at the airport, it sure felt good to be home after a stressful end-of-semester blitz and to get out of the rain. The crispness in the air was refreshing, it smelled like winter.  
I sure didn’t mind being cold because at least it wasn’t raining.
Dad and I at the airport!
The first week or so was spent getting used to the cold again (I became cold-sensitive very quickly!) and helping Dad move into his new place. One day was spent grouting slate floors in my Dad’s entryway. Have you ever grouted any sort of tiles before? It's not easy and I have a new found appreciation for tile-workers. I must admit, we are pretty proud of how it turned out!! Here are a few pictures from Dad’s place (no pics of the grouting, aww shucks I know you are disappointed hahah):


Comments

Popular Posts