YAY!


The first group of friends I saw when I was home (even before I saw my sistah’s) were Chris’ best friends from high school. I should clarify that they have become my very close friends as well and I was so excited to see them and get hugs all around. It is pretty special to be accepted into such a close-knit, caring, and fun group of people. This was the first of our many gatherings over the holidays.
YAY!!

Two of my best friends from undergrad made a trek to the Ottawa Valley over the holidays from the big city TO for a sleepover in Carp-alicious! It was so fun to be reunited with these beautiful ladies.  To show them around, we decided to spend a few hours (a few very sunny and very cold hours) in the small town of Almonte. We went to little tourist shops, a florist shop to say hi to a friends’ momma, and to the old mill where this picture is taken.
YAY! Us girls at the old mill in Almonte.
The next day was Hailey’s birthday and we had a truly girly day! Megh booked us pedicures and then we went to the market for dinner and drinks. The next morning we had a quick stop at Timmies before taking the girls to the train station en route back to TO after a fabulous but always-too-short-visit.

A few of the flock :) for Hail's birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts